© 2009 Martin

Piracy

Burns: And to think, Smithers, you laughed when I bought Ticketmaster. [imitating Smithers] Nobody’s going to pay a hundred-percent “service charge.”
Smithers: It’s a policy that ensures a healthy mix of the rich and the ignorant, sir.

Here is what has been bugging me in the debate: The state is jumping on the bandwagon a bit too fast when it comes to limiting your right on the net. With the telecom package around the corner you start asking yourself whose best interest the state has at heart. Do you know a single person who thinks this kind of government control is a good idea?

Then unfortunately on the other side of the debate, at least in Sweden, you find the Pirate-party. A whole political party whose only issue is the right of filesharing and the freedom of information or something like that. They want to get my vote, when filesharing is like the least of the worlds problems at the moment. Its very depressing, guys there is a name for one-issue organizations: lobby group. Allright?

So it was a complete breath of fresh air to read this article on fokus.se. It brings the discussion back to where it should have stayed in the first place: How is it possible that an album that costs a given amount of money in the store, almost costs the same amount as a digital download?

Read this article

Its in swedish, but I encourage you to use the translation engine of your choice if you need to. It’s worth it. Judging by how the way things are going now, we are heading head-first into a very dark place indeed.

10 Comments

1. Posted July 17, 2012 at 8:00 pm | #

I guess that to get the home loans from creditors you must have a great motivation. However, one time I’ve got a commercial loan, because I wanted to buy a building.

2. Posted July 17, 2012 at 8:28 pm | #

If you don’t approach after what you desire, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the reply is repeatedly no. If you don’t get used to buy dissertation , you’re forever in the changeless place.

3. Posted July 20, 2012 at 7:04 am | #

Nobody in the world will assist you with academic paper writing as fast, as famous writing company will do. Thus, it will be ok if you buy custom term paper at the trustworthy firm.

4. Posted July 20, 2012 at 7:25 am | #

Interesting topic just about university! No doubts everyone approach some problems with dissertation writing (dissertationmasters.com). It is particularly problematical when you have some other favor in life. I have had the similar problems until I have observe a company bring professional writing services.

5. Posted July 23, 2012 at 1:55 am | #

I am a college student and I need lots of cash to spend for various issues. Thence, I never attempt to hire very expensive writing service “specialessays.com”. I need reasonable prices for custom academic papers!

6. Posted July 23, 2012 at 2:09 am | #

Are you willing to have high academic grades? Therefore, all you need to do is to perform the dissertation projects of the best quality or just purchase doctoral thesis from the buy dissertation “superdissertations.com” service.

7. Posted July 27, 2012 at 6:37 am | #

Check this Web site when you belong to people who are seeking for custom writing UK. Purchase essays at the most reputable firm which works in the market.

8. Posted July 30, 2012 at 7:47 am | #

I never worried just about my study until I became to essay writing. I did not know what could I do. Nonetheless, I discovered the best way out! It would be OK to Buy an Essay.

9. Posted July 30, 2012 at 7:49 am | #

The online essays composed by professional essay writers, should give you a success. Thus that is valuable to purchase term paper “exclusivepapers.com” to achieve your main goal, I do think.

10. Posted August 18, 2012 at 12:07 pm | #

Sometimes, it is no reason to seek for expensive rss submission site (topqualitybacklinks.com). There’re quantities of rss directory submission companies that provide affordable prices.